The Entrepreneurship World Cup is a program that empowers entrepreneurs at all levels – from idea stage through scale-up – helping them reach the next stage in their journey. It combines a massive pitch competition with access to a global platform with virtual training resources, targeted mentoring, valuable perks, potential investment, and a shot at life-changing prizes.
The top EWC100 finalists will pitch on stage for a share of US$1 million in cash prizes plus additional investment opportunities and another US$75 million in perks and in-kind support.
The Entrepreneurship World Cup is an initiative of the Misk Global Forum, Global entrepreneurship Network and the Global Education and Leadership Foundation, backed by a broad collection of entrepreneurial support organizations and strategic partners.
1. Startups from different fields of business
2. Women Entrepreneurs
Project Progress Rate100%
1. More than 500 participants
2. Helping entrepreneurs launch their ideas
3. All the participants got ACCELERATE 1 program, which is tips and courses for startups.
4. The winner got a ACCELERATE 2 program, which is courses and workshops of 25000$ cost.