ROWAD Coding Academy is an academy that is created to become a digital launchpad to produce a new generation of digital-skilled youth who are ready to compete globally. At the academy, we combined an up-to-date curriculum and a vibrant learning environment to extract the best qualities of our trainees and help them polish it. The academy has a market-oriented approach; thus, it will always modify its courses and teaching methodologies due to the market gaps and this is the main value we are bringing to the table.
• Increase employability potential for IT graduates
• Increase the efficiency of IT graduates coding skills
• Increase the ability of IT graduates to create their own jobs
• Introduce teens to coding skills
• Create a vibrant tech environment
Project Progress RateCompleted
Yemeni youth males and females of age range (18 – 35).
- Sana'a ,
- Taiz ,
- Hadramout ,
- Marib ,