ROWAD Coding Academy is an academy that is created to become a digital launchpad to produce a new generation of digital-skilled youth who are ready to compete globally. At the academy, we combined an up-to-date curriculum and a vibrant learning environment to extract the best qualities of our trainees and help them polish it. The academy has a market-oriented approach; thus, it will always modify its courses and teaching methodologies due to the market gaps and this is the main value we are bringing to the table.
Yemeni youth males and females of age range (18 – 35).
Project Progress Rate100%
• Increase employability potential for IT graduates
• Increase the efficiency of IT graduates coding skills
• Increase the ability of IT graduates to create their own jobs
• Introduce teens to coding skills
• Create a vibrant tech environment