The Start-up Huddle event discusses the topic of packaging local products and food and whether this affects the economy of Yemen
The Start-up Huddle participated in:
• Hussain Ahmed as the founder of Mocha Hunter (coffee packaging).
• Awad Bahcine as the owner of Bou Hadhram Honey (honey packing).
• Tawfiq Al-Maamari as the owner of the Dr. Asal project (honey filling).
• Abdul Karim Al-Misbahi, as the owner of the branding project (packaging almonds and raisins).
• The discussion is facilitated by Mr. Abdullatif Al-Jaradi, founder of the Mocha Story project.
The goal was the packaging of local products and food and its impact on the economy of Yemen.